Originally posted by: Blueberry94
bold u.should open a food vlog channel where u can share having experimental food item experiences 😆
Haina.. I had too many unique foods but I'm camera conscious... Vlog mere bass ka nahi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
bold u.should open a food vlog channel where u can share having experimental food item experiences 😆
Haina.. I had too many unique foods but I'm camera conscious... Vlog mere bass ka nahi😆
Wishing you a very happy birthday Zeal, have a great one and a great year ahead!
I don't know what you like for entertainment, but I hope this guy will be able to help you out.

Wish you happy birthday Zeal. Sab kuch bol rahe hai to me b bolu. You're one of the honest person here. No pretending. Achha to achha bura to bura. Be well and have fun on your bday 🎈 🎈 🎈
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
Wishing you a very happy birthday Zeal, have a great one and a great year ahead!
I don't know what you like for entertainment, but I hope this guy will be able to help you out.
Thank You Heisenberg ⭐️forum ke Ajay Devgan 😆 yehi Mila tha entertainment ke liye itne bure din nai aaye abhi.
Thank You Socko Otto⭐️
You have no idea I have seen many Kdrama by now.. guess what few of them romcom as well.😆
Khala and I reconciled as well.. actually both of us don't remember why we fought 😆
Do share what dramas you've seen.
I remember the fight so vividly. 😆
Originally posted by: Raijeera
Wish you happy birthday Zeal. Sab kuch bol rahe hai to me b bolu. You're one of the honest person here. No pretending. Achha to achha bura to bura. Be well and have fun on your bday 🎈 🎈 🎈
Thank You Raijeera⭐️to be honest.. just wanna know have we interacted before.. u changed ur username?
😆
Haina.. I had too many unique foods but I'm camera conscious... Vlog mere bass ka nahi😆
Happy Healthy Birthday Zeal ❤️
stay Confused Blessed today & always 🤗
aand here is your favourite b’day cake


khao piyo, aish karo🥳
beautiful thread Khala❤️
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Gaowalo ke zamindaro isko bhi kripaya fevicol lagake chipkado forum ke upar. Dhanyavaaad!
I read gawaro aur zamindaro🤣
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
Happy birthday Saif Ali Khan!!!! 🎂💐🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
5