https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrRZ8W9oI7i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sajal is also there at the premier.
I am liking her hairstyle. This one suits her more than straight hair.
Yes she is looking cute๐ณ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrRZ8W9oI7i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sajal is also there at the premier.
I am liking her hairstyle. This one suits her more than straight hair.
Yes she is looking cute๐ณ
Originally posted by: columbia
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mSFKKCE1d1Y
I didnโt know about thisโฆI am very impressed I must say!!!
Yea she was the first one to go against feroze๐
Feroze has huge grudges against iqra and yasir .
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Yup He was replaced By Talha in Mannat aur Murad
Iqra is always very clear with her decisions
No I guess there was another drama with iqra feroze and imran ashraf and iqra backed out of it.
Anyone watched Dil Kya kare?
Originally posted by: T2IANVINO5VYAWNB
Anyone watched Dil Kya kare?
๐ which drama and channel?
https://youtube.com/shorts/7z3ju381xIk?feature=share nauroz -mawra hocane
The ost is fire ๐ฅ๐ฅ
This is the same drama he did with Saboor. Cant believe Sajal agreed to do O rangreza with him knowing tht๐คฃhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp2Z5BJI3_0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The amount of ott acting in this scene๐
Bilal came a long way from andhi maa aur 7 behenein to thanvi kutta๐คฃ
I watched first few epi . Its a good watch. Mehreen Jabbar drama featuring Yumna and Feroz. But I was rooting for Zain . So I didnt watch after his character dies๐Originally posted by: SQOBBY76DRDFSSSP
Anyone watched Dil Kya kare?
It available on Geo classic I guess
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrRwpDGoZ8V/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I am worried for Bilal's next with Badru Mia after watching MPHT ๐