Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
actually feel sorry for haya today 😂😂😂
she has been orphan, love of her life dosent love her. She learned to lie and even lost her only sister today 🤓😂😂😂
did u actually feel sorry! I felt satisfied!!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
actually feel sorry for haya today 😂😂😂
she has been orphan, love of her life dosent love her. She learned to lie and even lost her only sister today 🤓😂😂😂
did u actually feel sorry! I felt satisfied!!!
Ab shyd restaurant wala scene aayega mariyam haya meerab naurez
Abhi toh kitna kuch baaki hai iss track me vaise
Naurez ki pitai
Jr Malik ki pitai
Mariyam red dress me cry
Wedding
Or bhi bahut kuch
This track is the longest one 😔
Pace was good..
All the truth came out.. marium knows it was Haya who lied to norez. Murtu knows abt Marium's lover
Lollipop scene is dre but no progress from Meerus side..
Overall epi was good compared to last few epis
And satisfaction for that slap 😂
This is the first time, I'm wishing kash drama ki fml gungi hoti ! Sacchi mei 10× jeyada pyaari lagti 🤩🥰
To haya -
Arj kiya hai -
Twinkle twinkle little star
How we wonder what you are
Once you know , what you are
Mental hospital is not so far 🤣
Meerab's action are so repetitive.
Murtasim kyaa kiya tumne...kyun chuya...blah blah blah.
Mujhe toh sun k hi bahut satisfaction mil rhi hai. Dekh k pta nahi kitni miliegi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mahiaana
This is the first time, I'm wishing kash drama ki fml gungi hoti ! Sacchi mei 10× jeyada pyaari lagti 🤩🥰
🤣🤣
That's true!! But today I found it much better than last week ones.. atleast the Marium track will end by next week