Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Sitara is gayab again?????
Yes 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Sitara is gayab again?????
Yes 😡
Yes. Wow Shiny you have a real good memory.Infi ne shayad share Kiya tha apne fears . .truth and dare me ?
2 lies and 1 truth
1)I have deleted a post on Facebook because it didn’t get enough likes.
2)I have played a musical instrument.
3) I have suffered from food poisoning.
I m super confused now 🤭🤭🤭Infi ne shayad share Kiya tha apne fears . .truth and dare me ?
N after that game, I cant pick truth n lies here 😭😭
2 lies and 1 truth
1)I have deleted a post on Facebook because it didn’t get enough likes.
2)I have played a musical instrument.
3) I have suffered from food poisoning.
3 is true
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yes. Wow Shiny you have a real good memory.
Pura yaad nahi hai..but you aren't claustrophobic ye yaad tha. 😅
Originally posted by: infinity101
Haan aisa keh skte hain ☺️ Arre tum dono ke naam same pronounce hote hain aur mere posts mei Vibey zada mentioned hoti hai toh typo mei Vibey aa jata hai 😆
bas bas ab excuses na do ☺️🤣
I am really confused because you love confusing us but ummmm 1st?2 lies and 1 truth
1)I have deleted a post on Facebook because it didn’t get enough likes.
2)I have played a musical instrument.
3) I have suffered from food poisoning.
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Vibey apne wife ke intezaar mein hai lagta hai.... Humko javab bhi nahi diya!!!
haha arey sab guess karein phir batane ka maza ata hai na 😆 but i was on a phone call re sath sath job bhi karni parhti hai jis k paise milte hain 🤣
sab ghalat. 1 was the truth 😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842