i have watched this scene on loop ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i have watched this scene on loop ..
Lol I'm supporting my phopo already 😆
This is what I think too. She just said that to stop her from running away.Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
The reason she gave promise is to stop her from taking such extreme step again.
She stopped elopement, told murtasim about mariyum. Phir bhi new points to bash her.
Ok.
she doesn’t know how to spell love
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
Main toh kab se keh Rahi Hoon ye. Sare fasad ki jarh hai yeh. Mare ga toh Sab ke masle hal hojayenge.
Die Murtasim Die!!!!
Better for him.
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Why would she confess and consummate her relationship with him if she doesn't know his love worth.
Kuch bhi nonsense they do to 🤦
Writer while writing Meerab's character:
(Inspired from twitter)
That is the only explanation I have.
I will drink the salt 😭😂😂
I had to rewatch to see where it slightly grazed 😂🤣
. Makes me feel better if that’s the reason .Originally posted by: unicornhugs
This is what I think too. She just said that to stop her from running away.
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
i have watched this scene on loop ..
they have made us beggars