I may watch while i work 😂 multitasking.. it can play in the background since it wont be an “important” episode lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I may watch while i work 😂 multitasking.. it can play in the background since it wont be an “important” episode lol
Yes. Definitely.
Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.
✌️✌️
@Bold: 
i feel Tanu will come after me anytime now for “hoping” 🤣
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Yeah. Those songs were so good, had so much depth and were meaningful. ❤️
Yess!! ❤❤
Episodes 33-40 will be Nahamazulicious.

Originally posted by: midniteangel
That's true.. all the nursery rhymes are in this song..
I miss the 80s and 90s and early 2000s songs.. they had such meaningful lyrics and the music was top notch. Had some of the greatest singers..
80s and 90s song are evergreen...still plays them. Nowadays all those song are remake or auto tunes.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I am more scared for Murtu. Poor guy has no idea what his little sister is upto. 😅
Agreed 😭

Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I bet my bottom dollar they will start with a bunch of scenes from last week 😎😎
That will happen 😭😭
Originally posted by: midniteangel
That's true.. all the nursery rhymes are in this song..
I miss the 80s and 90s and early 2000s songs.. they had such meaningful lyrics and the music was top notch. Had some of the greatest singers..
Im confused as WTH is happening to bollywood songs 😢😭