Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #3- Page 56

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.6k

Users

23

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Aiman and Minal both seem to be pregnant? They have the pregnancy glow on their face and cure chubbiness?

Dont know About Minal but I feel Aiman is definitely pregnant ๐Ÿ˜†
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

If you come across a cute love story on Green pls tag me na.
agreed on KA.

Ok hopefully they will air the shows on YT otherwise I wont be able to watch them. ๐Ÿฅบ

Btw check your buddy list . Its easier to tag that way.๐Ÿ˜†

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Ok hopefully they will air the shows on YT otherwise I wont be able to watch them. ๐Ÿฅบ

Btw check your buddy list . Its easier to tag that way.๐Ÿ˜†

Is there a possibility they may notโ€ฆfrankly I donโ€™t think they can afford NOT toโ€ฆunless they already have arrangements with Netflix or Prime


But after Geoโ€™s behavior post their TB OST, I have realized Pak channels are all talk and no walk..

Aur buddy list kya hota hai?!!


Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Is there a possibility they may notโ€ฆfrankly I donโ€™t think they can afford NOT toโ€ฆunless they already have arrangements with Netflix or Prime


But after Geoโ€™s behavior post their TB OST, I have realized Pak channels are all talk and no walk..

Aur buddy list kya hota hai?!!


Green is financed by ISPR I think. So they wont tie up with netflix or prime unless they get huge negative response from typical audience who are used to garbage show ๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine KA got the lowest trp last week when it was mainly focused on Salman Aliya and Asfar.

But crap fest like MPHT got more TRP that KA๐Ÿคช

Click on your DP . There is an option for friend request Buddy list is your IF Friends list I have sent a request ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Green is financed by ISPR I think. So they wont tie up with netflix or prime unless they get huge negative response from typical audience who are used to garbage show ๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine KA got the lowest trp last week when it was mainly focused on Salman Aliya and Asfar.

But crap fest like MPHT got more TRP that KA๐Ÿคช

Click on your DP . There is an option for friend request Buddy list is your IF Friends list I have sent a request ๐Ÿ˜†


@ bold - chaddddho humse nahi hota

as for trp on KAโ€ฆI guess itโ€™s true audience is unintelligible and unworthy of good shows. I do wonder if the weekend slot hurt them.

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Pata nahi kyu I wasnโ€™t all that agog at the promos.


BUT BUT green Tv ke shows for sure look next level production vise, no less than Netflix ya Hotstar levelโ€ฆno doubt. That will be refreshingโ€ฆtired of seeing those four houses in all pak dramas

Sach kaha . I am looking forward for saba one and 101 talaqein .

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia


@ bold - chaddddho humse nahi hota

as for trp on KAโ€ฆI guess itโ€™s true audience is unintelligible and unworthy of good shows. I do wonder if the weekend slot hurt them.

I dont think slot matters that much . Audience just became impatient. They want to consume typical drama so they dont have to use their brain
Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 3 years ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/eAwobfvbVb4 look at komal meer she looks too different now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

https://youtu.be/eAwobfvbVb4 look at komal meer she looks too different now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hira is also there behind Komal. Both look different. Less refined. They were all teenager then. With time people change for better .

Ok I just checked her Insta. Her lips seems to be fuller. Other than that she looks the same to me ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Hira is also there behind Komal. Both look different. Less refined. They were all teenager then. With time people change for better .

Ok I just checked her Insta. Her lips seems to be fuller. Other than that she looks the same to me ๐Ÿ˜†

Who invented these fillers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".