Yes waiting to meet you in the show 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes waiting to meet you in the show 🤪
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Madhu kya siggy likha hai maja agaya 🤣🤣🤣
Babe your siggy 👌🤣🤣🤣
which post? Which tag? And when?
Ham sab siggy main hi apni bhadas pokhte hain…🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Madhuilove
tumhara toh supar se upar hai 🤣
woh cream colour tha yeh green ki shade hai
which post? Which tag? And when?
I tagged you ysdy I think...
You said you liked horror dramas, so I shared a trailer of PTV horror drama 😅
your siggy🤣Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Ham sab siggy main hi apni bhadas pokhte hain…🤣🤣🤣🤣
me too😆
On Episode 50.