Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Waiting for to watch chemistry between veer and kavya
Kavya mere veer ko baksh dena
Kavya ane se veer ke life me kya tweist ayega dekhna padega
Hope veer ko kavya dhoka na de
Sizzling chemistry between veer and kavya..isbar veer ko dhokha mat dena
I am so happy. If kavya comes.... Then he will come after her. After all she is running away frim him
Originally posted by: whitewitch
I am so happy. If kavya comes.... Then he will come after her. After all she is running away frim him
Yesssss
And now since Gashmeer said there are seasons too
I guess they will leave the show on a cliffhanger with Klaus's entry ...
I hope in the coming epis they don't mess up with the age of Elijah and Klaus like they did in TVD ke season 2 when this scene was aired of Epi 9 about Rose specifying that Klaus is the oldest vampire compared to Elijah...
Elijah is Klaus's older brother and he and his siblings all got turned together....that they should clarify first only...
Let’s see the chemistry between Kavya n veer