I agree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree
Same haal.... Even now normal heartbeat is not back....
Dhoni and Fleming needs to talk with Moeen Ali about his bad fielding he is doing from 2 matches.
He is almost making us lose the match due to his bad fielding
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Deshpande is getting me 50 points๐
What!!hiw!!? Congratulations!!
I was right afterall. ๐คฃOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Agaya BeingBlunt to troll RCB ๐คช๐คฃ
Whether they win or lose. ๐คช๐คฃ
I'm out of here. Bye ๐
No 10 ko hara ke uchal rahe the.
Back to Earth from Mars. ๐คช
Jeet gaye sukoon ur 10 points mila
This Pathirana was ๐
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Deshpande is getting me 50 points๐
Happy for u congrats. I should have stick to him but changed it
Originally posted by: Palak2812
This Pathirana was ๐
Sir Jadeja disappointed big time today Both wid bat nd ball
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33