Originally posted by: la_Reine
Of course๐ But whenever I lose a toss, I dont get many points๐ญ Iss faf ki to main๐ก
I get points when I lose the toss points๐ so let's see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Of course๐ But whenever I lose a toss, I dont get many points๐ญ Iss faf ki to main๐ก
I get points when I lose the toss points๐ so let's see
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Is rutu and moeen playing??
Yup both playing
Jaldi bata kis kis ko choose kiya๐
I chose CSK ftw ๐คฃ
Players bataa
I cant betray Royal Chokers Bangalore๐ญ
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Bela.... Whom. Are u. Supporting today ?
Hi Amru:
CSK
RCB is phuski ๐
I trust Jaddu and Ali

1 match CSK lost was due to 1 run

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Are you in a dilemma today guys? ๐I found it easier today. ๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33