Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
You could have condensed all 4 points into a single one
1. I have bad taste 😆
I have quite good taste in movies and real performers, otherwise, apart from these 4 mentioned here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
You could have condensed all 4 points into a single one
1. I have bad taste 😆
I have quite good taste in movies and real performers, otherwise, apart from these 4 mentioned here.
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
You could have condensed all 4 points into a single one
1. I have bad taste 😆
I have quite good taste in movies and real performers otherwise, apart from these 4 mentioned here.
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
You could have condensed all 4 points into a single one
1. I have bad taste 😆
I have quite good taste in movies and real performers otherwise, apart from these 4 mentioned here.
Originally posted by: shubh.shubh
Asli film 45 minutes kay baad shuru hotee hai, try watching after 45-50 minutes of its time duration when Aamir and Salman venture into Raveena and Karishma's house, u will like it after that onwards.
Is it wrong that I wanted to beat up Karishma🤣?
For those outlandish clothes? 🤔
😂
For those outlandish clothes? 🤔
😂
Originally posted by: shubh.shubh
I have quite good taste in movies and real performers otherwise, apart from these 4 mentioned here.
I got what you were saying the first time... teen teen baar kaahe likh rahe ho bhaiya 😆
That. And the hair. And her dialogue delivery. Basically, everything 😆
chalo chalo. danday maarnay hain....
Priyanka chopra is the cringiest of the cringe ….everything she does is cringe to me incl interviews , films, songs, promoting shampoos, Whatever that “shexy shexy sareee” video was
There is such a strong try hard vibe going on there I can’t ….and not in a “ambitious go getter” way…..as in trying hard on the “don’t u wish u were like me” vibe
I’ve had enough of her and I’m glad she’s not doing as many Hindi movies anymore so I don’t have to watch her as much …
There I said it …
https://x.com/bindasbhidu/status/2087728347375935869
0