I think Ayushmann khurana is rated how he deserve.
Hrithik Roshan is rated how he deserve.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think Ayushmann khurana is rated how he deserve.
Hrithik Roshan is rated how he deserve.
During my teenage years i was a huge fan of Salman Khan. I memorised his address and brithdate. Used to have his cuttings.
I loved Suniel Shetty and used to cry watching his movies.
I have watched deshdrohi twice
I still watch suryavansham
I love kabhi Khushi kabhi gham
Originally posted by: Raijeera
During my teenage years i was a huge fan of Salman Khan. I memorised his address and brithdate. Used to have his cuttings.
I loved Suniel Shetty and used to cry watching his movies.
Why cry?
No. I really liked the songs so I thought to give the movie a try and I really liked it.😳
Because they were sad. Like in bhai his brother was killed. In angrakshak his wife mother were killed, in one movie he has 7 sisters who didn't support him when needed. Etc etc
LOL. IDK what to confess. Ask and you shall receive truth.
I haven't watched any Shah Rukh Khan film.
For a long time I thought Ekta and Shilpa Shrodikar are same actresses.
dono ka aik jaisa totay jaisa naak
Originally posted by: Raijeera
Srk is overrated.
Amir is overrated.
Salman is overrated.
Akshay is overrated.
John is over rated.
Kartik is over rated
Sid M is over rated
Rajkumar rao is over rated
Ranbir and ranveer are overrated.
Bacha kaun?😆
The announcement I have been waiting for years has finally come. The queen of pop, Madonna has released her new album cover for Confessions 2...
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
2