Damn they look like bikers here 🔥🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Damn they look like bikers here 🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoHaWkPvFzE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Haya murtasim dressed up grandly, while meerab is in normal clothes
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
you should 🤣
No I dont want to 😭
Murtu slept in the bed after accident, I want to believe this 😆
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoHaWkPvFzE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Haya murtasim dressed up grandly, while meerab is in normal clothes
Vaise hi hai yar...they are not at all getting married....Murtu ne haan bhi nahi kehni as per this character goes...aisa kuch nahi hoga...
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Anyone noticed my siggy 😉
🤣🤣🤣
To keep myself happy, I don’t want to believe in legends. I’ll believe otherwise.
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoHaWkPvFzE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Haya murtasim dressed up grandly, while meerab is in normal clothes
This is the bts that made everyone think Haya n murtu are getting married
Please share
Originally posted by: midniteangel
No I dont want to 😭
Murtu slept in the bed after accident, I want to believe this 😆
I believe that too...Rohail kaand ke baad he slept on sofa toh meeru ne fir vahi Sula diya...
He does not miss the target😆