same๐คฃOriginally posted by: Palak2812
I have
But as I said
I have stopped expecting points from those 3 categories i.e 175 points
I play for the remaining points ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
same๐คฃOriginally posted by: Palak2812
I have
But as I said
I have stopped expecting points from those 3 categories i.e 175 points
I play for the remaining points ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2
How much do I love Shubman Gill ? He is too good..
You know
He was the only cricketer after Cook who I crushed on
But bande ko sirf Sara pasand hain ๐คฃ
Ashwin ko jo dho rahey hainโฆ
Aisa lug rahaan gully cricket bowler ke saamney batting challaaaaโฆ ๐คฃ
It's not the router because Youtube works fine. ๐The site is just crap. ๐Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
reset router . Clear cacheโฆ also its prolly cuz Pandya is hitting fast.. so your stream might look laggyโฆ.๐คฃ
Who is Kane Williamson's fan?! Every time he is picked for most runs and Potm๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Palak2812
You know
He was the only cricketer after Cook who I crushed on
But bande ko sirf Sara pasand hain ๐คฃ
2 2 Sara k piche hai Banda ....change your name ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
It's not the router because Youtube works fine. ๐The site is just crap. ๐
GT: 72-2 after 8 overs
Originally posted by: Palak2812
You know
He was the only cricketer after Cook who I crushed on
But bande ko sirf Sara pasand hain ๐คฃ
Strangest thing is I was unaware about them.. My father told me about them... ๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33