Ye Shreya toh out hi nahi ho rahi 😲😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye Shreya toh out hi nahi ho rahi 😲😲
chalo hina abh toh tum hi jeeto 🥳
Are you lagaoing nazar on me😭
shayad hamare beech mein koi stanaa nhi 🥺Originally posted by: MSgayatri
bass mandali bb mein hi jeeti 😭😭😭🤭🤭
oo the winners get an amazon gift card? 👀
I dont believe you😭
My pheelins are hurt
Amru and nautankitadka out🤣
Tannu and Anju out
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ye Shreya toh out hi nahi ho rahi 😲😲
I know I'm as surprised as you are. I keep refreshing waiting for name to pop up. 🤣 I'm in top 20. I have a feeling I'll be out next.