Game to Sera

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Game to Sera

aj toss pe hi milne wale hai baki jagah ande
Kya pata sabse bada anda tumhe miljaye😉
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Sab mere bahar jaane ka wait kar rahe the🤣🤣
Tu out hogayi toh main bach gayi naa. 🤣
Aqua aur Shreya out nahi hue abhi tak ....bahot dukh jo rah hai😒😒
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I cant take this anymore. I am leaving. BYE
Upar se Vijay bhi mere pe tamatars pheink raha hai...Jazbaat hi nahi samajhte yeh log😭😡
Bye. Have fun. I'll laugh when you're out. 🤣
Okay it took a while after 1st inning but u r gone WD🤣
WD nazar laggayi tumhe😒
Parm babe you're out. 🤣

I did not survive this blow🤪
Peace and out!