🤗🤞
I love your siggi
Tara is a cutieee ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗🤞
I love your siggi
Tara is a cutieee ❤️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Survived another round😌😌😌😌

Pehly mountains aur lakes ab Sun shine bhi gayi. Yeh app natural beauty ki dushman lagti hai
don’t jinx it!😭😭😭 last time Fingu ne jinx kiya tha mujhe😭
isko Bhair phenko 😡
This is boring
Someone tag me when I get eliminated so I can post Kareena's gif
suga ki pic hona ka bhi faida nhi hua 😭😭😭😭
Go listen to his new duet with IU and sleep peacefully 🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Aishuuu😭😭 out hogayi
How can she sleep peacefully, jab taak apney dushmano doston ko eliminate na karwa dy 😂