Jis speed se khel rhe hain seems like😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jis speed se khel rhe hain seems like😆
Me checking out the third round of elimination…Did I survive?😂
Saath mein eliminate honge 😆
how everyone feeling right now

nikal apni panauti lekar 😡
Tumne kya karna hai Amazon card??
Tum badge leke khush ho jao
All the best Nina 🥳Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Diya gayi 🥺
Nooo... i can't betray my Pikachu 🙈
I have to go do blood tests in a bit. I'll miss all the fun. 😒 I want to laugh at people. And then cry at my own elimination. 😒
I swear manual refresh works better than slow auto refresh😡specially when you know how lucky you are🤣