Originally posted by: Ottocake
Last year I was in top 50 yeh tha mera achievement 🥳
Main bhi🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Last year I was in top 50 yeh tha mera achievement 🥳
Main bhi🥳
😆
Everyone with their 50 andas entering this thread
You dont know the top 3 prize?😲 I'll tell you soon...let me win first
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
All the best every Egg hunters. May the luckiest three win the golden egg😆
You didnt share your prize with me last year
i hope you get eliminated first😡
pehle boss jata hai phr uske Bache usko follow krte hai
Nope. Bache are destroyed first for the boss's safety. 😆

Pehla pata kata Bee aur Rashi ka. 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am here 🥳🥳
heeeey 🤪 this is like the worst time for me because i'm about to get busy with work in 30 mins lol 😒 i'll enjoy the chaos until then 🤣
Bee, Rashi and smiley 🥺
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You are so sweet Hinna 🤗
My ipl prediction power is gone now i passed the baton to vijay sir 😆
Just rememberwhen you win, who manifested it....mujhe half share chahiye