Dexy it nailed your pic.......so beautiful....the middle one looks real...❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dexy it nailed your pic.......so beautiful....the middle one looks real...❤️
Thank you BQ❣️❣️
But your beauty takes the cake. You are GORGEOUS ❣️❣️
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Alright fine, I’ll post both since I don’t know which one I like better. The first one accurately captures the empty canvas that is my massive forehead. Only common factor is my eyebrows and eye shape. Rest I have no idea who TF they got the features from.
We already talked about it. But I shall statement it here. Stunning. 😍
Lovely darling. 😍
Y'all look amazing.
Guddu yours was the best. The AI took u in and turned you into someone else. Lol.
Now mine.
Minty you are a bad influence. 😂
Content removed
Thank you!
damn gorgeous just like Your dp❤️
lol same😆I installed it then they asked me to select 6 pictures and I got bored so I uninstalled it. I don't have the patience for this
This is mine and I think only this one presentable. All others looked hideous 😂 