I think they will do filler episode until next week! 🤷🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think they will do filler episode until next week! 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Thanks a lot for giving the live update. Our soul savers .
Not worth watching . Will skip it.
You can watch M-M scenes . They were nice.
It seems like there are good Meerasim scenes. You can watch those 10 minutes.Should I watch the episode or not?
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I think they will do filler episode until next week! 🤷🏻♀️
Yeah maybe.. the story isnt really moving forward..
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I don’t see why they extending the drama. U can see this r all filler episode 😂
When something becomes popular there are adverse effects as well 🤣🤣
Murtasim came back from their home
Meerab questioning him
Khan murtasim Khan ko bhi force kiye haii maa begum that which is her ladla....but she called mariyam akal se pedaal but no no force marriage 🤣
Ma ki laadli to asal mein mariyum hai😆
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I don’t see why they extending the drama. U can see this r all filler episode 😂
Filler epis hi hotey hein saab
Bas bich me 2/ 3 acche epis de diya.