EXACTLY!!! Hotstar pe subscription lelo sab log. 😆 web toh month ka Ghum 15 se jyada subscriptions nahi laa paaya and woh bhi March mei
Main toh bore hi hogayi. 2nd April se ek episode b nahi dekha garam sitara par 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
EXACTLY!!! Hotstar pe subscription lelo sab log. 😆 web toh month ka Ghum 15 se jyada subscriptions nahi laa paaya and woh bhi March mei
Main toh bore hi hogayi. 2nd April se ek episode b nahi dekha garam sitara par 🤢
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
I have stopped watching show even if it’s Sairay filled because I know what the future track is all about … if audiences were interested they wouldn’t stop watching the show instead would wait for the track to unfold
Very true I only watched yesterday and today as I know the future track where it is leading
Ek hi baat hai behan. Screen pe Satya hi toh dikhta hai. Usi ke liye hi le leti.
Who will be blamed if the ratings drop next week as well?Satya has been almost invisible this week.The episodes are filled with SaiRat only😆
I would prefer to watch Sam dada and Girija's story
Ek hi baat hai behan. Screen pe Satya hi toh dikhta hai. Usi ke liye hi le leti.



Who will be blamed if the ratings drop next week as well?Satya has been almost invisible this week.The episodes are filled with SaiRat only😆
Tab aap sab un pe blame daal dena 😆
Yes happy it dropped atleast. Bored of seeing it in the 2nd place.
Next week it may rise or be same, but atleast it dropped.
What's Ghum without the main Chavan Niwas drama ? Didn't watch last week episodes because it was pakau. I want my Pakhi beizzati back and the Chavans drama. 😆