TERE BIN- Yumna Zaidi - Wahaj Ali # DT 54- Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52.8k

Users

45

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


You guys should watch Mere Humsafar MIL. Khatarnak thi woh 😆😆

Don't remind me of her

midniteangel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2023) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Am so sorry agr pic ki wjh se sbka mood spoil hua ho but i was just curious to know ki sb isi pic ki baat kr rhe the ya nhi that's why i shared 😒to confirm 🤌

If you hadn't shared, I would have annoyed Innu with pics... you saved me 🤗

Image

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

She has said in an interview, she only believes in nikah, no prior relationship

I actually find it really Fascinating that someone like her who is a A lister

But still is so deep rooted to her religion and country's culture

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


You guys should watch Mere Humsafar MIL. Khatarnak thi woh 😆😆

Lol 🤪Who can give takkar too og humsafar ki saas

Mere humsafar wali toh herself was a victim

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: midniteangel

If you hadn't shared, I would have annoyed Innu with pics... you saved me 🤗

Image

I wouldn't have been annoyed 😳

midniteangel thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2023) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5SPcqIRCa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


What kind of questions is this? 😂😂😂

7th sky and Geo are Murtu’s biggest fans. 🤣🤣


I want to see him upset.. if not how will I get my pics

Fspd7biaQAAsRvH.jpeg

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chumu

Lol 🤪Who can give takkar too og humsafar ki saas

Mere humsafar wali toh herself was a victim


Mere Humsafar MIL was worse than Humsafar MIL.

MH mein she was physically and mentally abusive towards Hala since ber childhood.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 years ago
DDPZ7QBOSM6JQFM3 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

I wish the best for her ! 😳

I think she will marry someone from the states where her family lives

but a part of me also feels she will never get married


Yes. Yumna seems like someone who is likely to get an arranged marriage. Wonder what TB means for arranged marriage prospects?


Although a part of me has always shipped Yumna and Affan Waheed for no other reason than it seemed like a variant of the falling in love with your older brother's best friend trope ☺️ Yes...I am that cheesy 😳FYI. Affan and Yumna's elder sister are very old friends and Affan has known Yumna for long.

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Our admin is an all rounder 😎

Yes.

Thread maker, vm maker, Teacher.

Brilliant Alesha Dixon Sticker - Brilliant Alesha Dixon Britains Got Talent Stickers

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".