I see 🤭
And here I was searching google for his wedding pics 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I see 🤭
And here I was searching google for his wedding pics 😂😂
Sorry but I am laughing so hard at the caption
If I was his wife, I wouldn't tolerate anyone whisking away my new husband for a photo op like this 🤣
He gave IVs from M&M room
I thought this one was before TB
dekha nahi😆
woh kaun😲
Parizaad actor 😆
Seriously bro, reception ke next day jaake yahi pic click karate mereko koi problem nahi thi but🤢
Exactly 😆
Manu ne share ki thi pehle Pages mein😆 mereko toh unhe hi dekh kar gussa aayaOriginally posted by: Anushka_31
Ha Maya hai 🤣
Bold:😲 now which pic u were talking abt????..or konsi pics hai aisi 😭👀
khud ne hi toh share ki thi
toh kyun banane par tule the