Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Aadi raat farishta, how are you?
I'm fine 🤗
I like my name in hindi... lol 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
baat kya karoge phir .... Mousam ka haal 😎
About Meesam's entry 😆
🤗
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
baat kya karoge phir .... Mousam ka haal 😎
@Bold : Chota Murtasim's name.

Meesam and Mousam, children of Meerab and Mutasim.
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
It just popped on my IG again a few days back, should have taken a ss 😆
Innu, was it with maya?
I found 2 pics, one with her in between the couple and the other where she is also sitting on the same sofa as the couple 😅
I think I found it on google... 2 pics 😆
Shareeeee
@Bold : Chota Murtasim's name.
Meesam and Mousam, children of Meerab and Mutasim.
Mousam 🤣