Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Do you still have faith in the show
Let me know when virat dies
I will throw a party
Him and that other toxic ML
I volunteer sponsoring too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Do you still have faith in the show
Let me know when virat dies
I will throw a party
Him and that other toxic ML
I volunteer sponsoring too
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Do you still have faith in the show
Let me know when virat dies
I will throw a party
Him and that other toxic ML
Atleast he is getting back with sai 🤣
He and didi totally deserve each other
Saiyaa rocks
Hopefully makers take lessons from imlie show 🙏
Atleast he is getting back with sai 🤣
He and didi totally deserve each other
Saiyaa rocks
Hopefully makers take lessons from imlie show 🙏
So SAIYA confirmed
Yahooooooo
Go Sai Gooooo
If only YRKHH had the same hope
The Good:
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
The Bad:
There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
—-Jean Anuilh
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Ek bar foreplay mil jata toh tumhe lagta hein woh ruk jata ??? 🥹🌚
Itne shareef soch nahi rakhte khan murtasim khan ko leke !
No I trust murtu hormones
But I also trust meeru to throw pani on murtu advances 😥
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
I loved both the episodes, it had some really good moments worth discussing about, let even being roasted.
Something Haute is getting insufferable at this point
Uffff you don’t listen what I tell!
Focus on Meerasim! Ignore Rest all!
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
So SAIYA confirmed
Yahooooooo
Go Sai Gooooo
If only YRKHH had the same hope
Ya That abhinav guy is far far far better than sasta kabir singh
Acha yeh to yeh wahi hai Na jiske aap ko kal Doosri shaadi karvana tha?
This isn't their first Meeting probably cause they knew each other since childhood