I know where to be

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know where to be

Ohh nooo please STOP 😂😂😂
Geo will do bewafai with us, i know it!!!
but i also know i will fall for all of their bewafai 😭😂
I still stand by my word.. he is a V 😭
I am currently busy in ghum forum. Busy in roasting all characters 😍.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I love his nose. There are very few men in this world with a perfect nose and Wahaj is one of them.
At this point, is there anything that we do not love of this gorgeous man ❤️
This should be our reminder 😭😭😭😂😂😂
At this point, is there anything that we do not love of this gorgeous man ❤️
Yaar eyes , ears toh kaafi logo ke acche hote hai but perfect nose is rare.
yeah his feet are left 🤣
At this point, is there anything that we do not love of this gorgeous man ❤️
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I love his nose. There are very few men in this world with a perfect nose and Wahaj is one of them.
Agree
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I still stand by my word.. he is a V 😭
I SECOND THAT!!