Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we have done that already no? 🤣
channel ke naam me jalebis dekh pehle mujhe laga it was telugu but that scooty was from karnataka so now i dont know 🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
My neighbour used to watch this, I got addicted to the title song too, and I do know what 80% means, no idea of the other 20% 😋🙈
oh no kuch aur sochna pdega then 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think we have done that already no? 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
oh no kuch aur sochna pdega then 🤣
Take my words with a grain of salt because my memory is also generally terrible 🤣
dono ko yaad nai so lets not risk it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Take my words with a grain of salt because my memory is also generally terrible 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
are entire tubelight nai. Vo uska chita sa starter ata he na vo. 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
dono ko yaad nai so lets not risk it 🤣
Sounds good 🤣
I’ll be back after a shower 🤣🚿
do u think piya would have gone for jeh if he had not gone crazy and kidnapped her? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k