Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

This edit was pretty bad 👎😆
I was gonna go wtf is going on with their faces, then realized it's an edit. If aish is going in her hair parda daari look, then she doesn't look good with anyone except AB😅
No
The video shows 😎
The poser and his admirer
In reality it would have been 😎
The poser and his victim
The reality however is
😕 and a bit of 😃😃and a bit more 😕
Depending on Jnr Ab's mood for the day.
This is edited . Anyway, don’t like any of them
I prefer them 😂

Their eyes look like they are trying to zoom in, zoom out with them😆
I have only shipped him with one actress not sure why people edit those two. Here’s a pic on whom I ship no edit SaL-KaT
https://twitter.com/bekhayalime/status/2051323321506201912 This time the top Advertising Producers. I know, I know....We're gonna COPE with "...
https://x.com/i/status/2038138354483790229 https://x.com/i/status/2038088922325271005
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
https://x.com/i/status/2074714441833381980
74