Woh bhi work boinky partner banega 😆
Workplace bone buds😉☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Woh bhi work boinky partner banega 😆
Workplace bone buds😉☺️
Does she have the will to fight back?
I think so! That’s where the growth in the character arc shows up. Virat finally stood for his family. He accepted he failed sai. Sai also should start overlooking pakhi for the sake of her kids and their happiness if not virat. Pakhi is not blocking just virat from reaching sai. She is blocking the kids from having a happy family knowing that she has the power to do it.
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
Mandatory Decoration
Dr Satya is love
Love is Dr Satya
@msburnout please quote the other mandatory decoration quotes❤️
You mean 🤣
Sai loves virat
Virat loves Sai
Pakhi lust virat
OmiLekha is a emotion.
NimBu rocks
Woh suicide kar Legi. Didn’t you see the wardrobe scene. She went to get the gun from his drawer. Unless virat stops Caring about her life, he can’t say much in front of her. 😳
I think didi should be kept in a special cell as in Hannibal Lecter 😅.
You know Didi ke saamne Hannibal bhi accha lagta hai. Waise I think Dr. Lecter bhi Didi ko haath/munh na lagaye even if she's the last human on earth🤣
Btw, I saw you want to marry Satya, in the other thread 😳
Can I be your bridesmaid ?
SAI LOVES VIRAT
VIRAT LOVES SAI
🤣
Originally posted by: Msburnout
You mean 🤣
Sai loves virat
Virat loves Sai
Pakhi lust virat
OmiLekha is a emotion.
NimBu rocks
Ninu be like: Tu tension mat le, Satya ki mumma--- Nimboopani pe lol 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Btw, I saw you want to marry Satya, in the other thread 😳
Can I be your bridesmaid ?
Behen Satya se shaadi karne keliye line lambi hai tho tum hum sab ki brides maid banjao
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Btw, I saw you want to marry Satya, in the other thread 😳
Can I be your bridesmaid ?
Sure ☺️☺️☺️
😉❤️ 🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍