Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Happy Easter in advance folks 🤗
Ye to evergreen topic lagta hai 🤪🤣

Hello lazies 😆
Hello aalsis 🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Is the ande ka funda game tough? Or am I too stupid for it? 🤣
I tried going through the first thread of that game, 15 pages in I am toooooooooooo exhausted to go further. Turns out it has 170+ pages.
And I wanna complete this one but also like -
Don't wanna take SO MANY efforts too 🤣
So looks like I might be quiet quitting soon 😛
Unless someone wants to make me win by giving me more hints (pretty please, I want that badge)
I think the clues are easy this time as compared to previous year 🤣 Par kisi kisi clue me dimag ghoom jaata hai 🤣
We can help each other by sharing more clues here 🤣 Anda thread me bohot khojna padta hai 🤣
Mujhe dekhna hai is baar kab eliminate karenge mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Mere liye bhi workout nai karte hai 🤣
Phir bhi idhar udhar try marti rehti hoon 😆
Mai bas anda game ka wait karti hoon 🤣 baaki mostly ignore hi kar deti hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Happy Easter in advance folks 🤗
Happy Easter 🐰🥚🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k