Rabia and shazia are only critical with shows but they never avoid or show favorism for actors. Rabia at times behave like a fan girl but she isn't biased.
Yes. Thats why I love them. I also enjoy their interviews compared to sh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rabia and shazia are only critical with shows but they never avoid or show favorism for actors. Rabia at times behave like a fan girl but she isn't biased.
Yes. Thats why I love them. I also enjoy their interviews compared to sh.
So she flipped now
. Most likely due to Danish interview with hassan. But anyway Danish is a great actor no doubt.
Bas wo kuch time male toxic characters na uthaye its getting repetitive ๐๐
I know in the forum there are so many fans of Yumna. But honestly speaking she is doing too many projects at same time.
She has another show with Humza sohail
Honestly speaking her acting too has been monotonous lately especially I just can't bear her crying scenes nowadays. I though liked her in Ishq e laa.
Aiyooooo I was worried ki this will happenโฆ. I love Yumnaโฆ.I mean I have loved every show she has been inโฆbut this is the problem when you come on a popular showโฆthen everything about you gets magnifiedโฆ.I really really hope TB doesnt affect herโฆI have been thinking it will affect Wahaj for sureโฆI didnโt realize ki this angle for Yumna also may happen
Originally posted by: columbia
Arrey yaar..I made my ex watch ZGH with meโฆ. It was my second or third time watchingโฆ. He kept saying Tum tou kashaf ho isiliye tumhe yeh show pasand haiโฆ. I kept saying tou mera Fawad kaha hai.?!?! And he laughed and said Fawad nahi Zaroonโฆboth deserve each other. I must say for a guy he got the nuances of that show so well. And when I told him that, he said, gender ki baat nahi haiโฆ.the show is written so well.
๐ tumhare ex ne zgh hai dekh liya yehi bohot badi baat hai ladke dramas dekhne se pehle 100 muh banate hai ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: columbia
Vohi tohhhhhhโฆ. Mujhe bakwas karne ka mauka haath se chalaaa gaya! Hadh hai!!
๐ wo bhi you know flow flow mai you do gyaan bhari bakwas which is rare๐คฃ
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
๐ wo bhi you know flow flow mai you do gyaan bhari bakwas which is rare๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I swear I legit peed in my pants!!!!
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
๐ tumhare ex ne zgh hai dekh liya yehi bohot badi baat hai ladke dramas dekhne se pehle 100 muh banate hai ๐คฃ๐คฃ
yeh tou Tumne pucha nahi ki badle mei maine kya promise kiyaaa thaaaโฆ
samajhdhaar ko ishara kaafi hai
Originally posted by: columbia
yeh tou Tumne pucha nahi ki badle mei maine kya promise kiyaaa thaaaโฆ
samajhdhaar ko ishara kaafi hai
๐คฃ๐คฃ
Arey I don't even wanna go there.
Mera breakup ka zakham taaza hai abhi ๐
No comments or you'll say i m too sophisticated ๐๐
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
๐คฃ๐คฃ
Arey I don't even wanna go there.
Mera breakup ka zakham taaza hai abhi ๐
Yaar fikr notโฆ aaja hug lekeโฆ๐ค
Vaise Mera love baggage bahut haiโฆ