Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 52

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.8k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Rabia and shazia are only critical with shows but they never avoid or show favorism for actors. Rabia at times behave like a fan girl but she isn't biased.

Yes. Thats why I love them. I also enjoy their interviews compared to sh.

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

So she flipped now smiley36. Most likely due to Danish interview with hassan. But anyway Danish is a great actor no doubt.

Bas wo kuch time male toxic characters na uthaye its getting repetitive ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I know in the forum there are so many fans of Yumna. But honestly speaking she is doing too many projects at same time.

She has another show with Humza sohail

Honestly speaking her acting too has been monotonous lately especially I just can't bear her crying scenes nowadays. I though liked her in Ishq e laa.

Aiyooooo I was worried ki this will happenโ€ฆ. I love Yumnaโ€ฆ.I mean I have loved every show she has been inโ€ฆbut this is the problem when you come on a popular showโ€ฆthen everything about you gets magnifiedโ€ฆ.I really really hope TB doesnt affect herโ€ฆI have been thinking it will affect Wahaj for sureโ€ฆI didnโ€™t realize ki this angle for Yumna also may happen

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Arrey yaar..I made my ex watch ZGH with meโ€ฆ. It was my second or third time watchingโ€ฆ. He kept saying Tum tou kashaf ho isiliye tumhe yeh show pasand haiโ€ฆ. I kept saying tou mera Fawad kaha hai.?!?! And he laughed and said Fawad nahi Zaroonโ€ฆboth deserve each other. I must say for a guy he got the nuances of that show so well. And when I told him that, he said, gender ki baat nahi haiโ€ฆ.the show is written so well.


๐Ÿ˜† tumhare ex ne zgh hai dekh liya yehi bohot badi baat hai ladke dramas dekhne se pehle 100 muh banate hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Vohi tohhhhhhโ€ฆ. Mujhe bakwas karne ka mauka haath se chalaaa gaya! Hadh hai!!

๐Ÿ˜† wo bhi you know flow flow mai you do gyaan bhari bakwas which is rare๐Ÿคฃ

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿ˜† wo bhi you know flow flow mai you do gyaan bhari bakwas which is rare๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I swear I legit peed in my pants!!!!


columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿ˜† tumhare ex ne zgh hai dekh liya yehi bohot badi baat hai ladke dramas dekhne se pehle 100 muh banate hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


yeh tou Tumne pucha nahi ki badle mei maine kya promise kiyaaa thaaaโ€ฆ


samajhdhaar ko ishara kaafi hai

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia


yeh tou Tumne pucha nahi ki badle mei maine kya promise kiyaaa thaaaโ€ฆ


samajhdhaar ko ishara kaafi hai

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arey I don't even wanna go there.

Mera breakup ka zakham taaza hai abhi ๐Ÿ˜†

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I swear I legit peed in my pants!!!!


No comments or you'll say i m too sophisticated ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arey I don't even wanna go there.

Mera breakup ka zakham taaza hai abhi ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar fikr notโ€ฆ aaja hug lekeโ€ฆ๐Ÿค—

Vaise Mera love baggage bahut haiโ€ฆ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".