I am old school what is the wave 🌊 emoji mean and what’s Bruhhh
Aaj kal ke Bacchee bhi Na I am from wren and Martin era.😆 I understand only Spashth Angrezi 🤣No but seriously what’s 🌊bruhhh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am old school what is the wave 🌊 emoji mean and what’s Bruhhh
Aaj kal ke Bacchee bhi Na I am from wren and Martin era.😆 I understand only Spashth Angrezi 🤣No but seriously what’s 🌊bruhhh
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
I am old school what is the wave 🌊 emoji mean and what’s Bruhhh
Aaj kal ke Bacchee bhi Na I am from wren and Martin era.😆 I understand only Spashth Angrezi 🤣No but seriously what’s 🌊bruhhh
I'm a Wren and Martin girl too even if I'm an aajkal ka baccha🤣
Decode🤣 not too difficult 🤣
You only make that reference every second day😆
PS: come there🤣
No no I rather prefer these few days of nothing good to see and comment to that pre honeymoon.
Aarohi loves earrings and hair clips
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqefO1JgIRU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
better to skip
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2