Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Sameeeeeeee... Now I don't like biryani because someone used to and ate my head to have biryani all the time. 😈
Biryani has bitter memories.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Sameeeeeeee... Now I don't like biryani because someone used to and ate my head to have biryani all the time. 😈
Biryani has bitter memories.

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
That was what my boss said to me 7 months back . 😈
Why is it that whatever you say has some kind of flashback related to my life. 🤣
pain finds pain
Circle of Life
I don't blame him. 8 hours ka basi khana🤣 and the food was not even covered.
Is khan mansion free of flies and insects?
They must have hired someone to take care all of that right they are so rich 😆😆
Uffff this pain is never ending .... Wooshhh!!
I don't blame him. 8 hours ka basi khana🤣 and the food was not even covered.
Is khan mansion free of flies and insects?
Don't you know Meerab is apparently a frigid bitch
Flies and insects won't come near her
I am gonna go and find murtasim and do bayan e dil to him ❤️
He'll hear me out once , I am sure 😕
Or I'll make him listen to me for once or I'll take kidnap meerab for few hours so he has to come to me and listen.
I felt mariyam is sensible but she is anything but sensible 🤔
Whenever I get strong good vibes from a female lead she becomes dumb for a while.
😔😔
Ok goodnight guys 🤗🤗
My morning walk starts from today .
Need to sleep for a while ❤️
Cya all .
Healing coming your way . 🤗🤗