But all said and done, I still enjoyed the sequence without guilt, without being judged by who will say what. If I enjoyed it, I did. As simple as that and nothing will make me feel guilty about it 😎
People can enjoy whatever they want 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
But all said and done, I still enjoyed the sequence without guilt, without being judged by who will say what. If I enjoyed it, I did. As simple as that and nothing will make me feel guilty about it 😎
People can enjoy whatever they want 👍🏼
Dandiya raas of Satrat
Tell this to born cutie acha idea hai, sab pakhi Vs sai, roti hui Ashwini and plotting wali bhavu se different dekh ke khush honge😆
But all said and done, I still enjoyed the sequence without guilt, without being judged by who will say what. If I enjoyed it, I did. As simple as that and nothing will make me feel guilty about it 😎
Ohh yesss
That's the spirit
It's just a story and everyone will have their own perception and liking so nothing to feel guilty!
Soon everyone will be🤣 be it any fandom. 🤣
Jamaal gota 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Viaan n Ehsaan are literally behaves like husband n wife
Moor did you watch the episode?
Nahi re... just checked tags...
Looks like you are itching to tell me something 😉. DM please 🤣
Omg story untold ❤️
yes tagged you somewhere. check
I just watched the episode. hulu episode was too late.
Moor. I think you must invest in murga kauwa. Bohot demands ho rahe hai aapke 😅
Aisa kya ho gaya.... Maine sirf tags dekha hai abhi... yet to watch...
Please batao 🤣