Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For 23: - Think about ITV most famous/iconic vamp ever.
This actor played the role of the same vamp in Season 2 of the show which used to come on SP.
She was also in BB few years ago.
This round was super easy.
I got all without any clues or help…
Eagerly waiting for the next round.
Found it 🤗Originally posted by: Sera-high123
For 23: - Think about ITV most famous/iconic vamp ever.
This actor played the role of the same vamp in Season 2 of the show which used to come on SP.
Got it👍🏼Originally posted by: Sera-high123
For 23: - Think about ITV most famous/iconic vamp ever.
This actor played the role of the same vamp in Season 2 of the show which used to come on SP.
She was also in BB few years ago.
Stupid of me ..Didn't remember her vampish role at all so her name didn't strike in my mind..🤣
think of jlo full nameHelp with 24 please
I know the answer of 25 but anda kaha hain?
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I know the answer of 25 but anda kaha hain?
Main page mein hi hai. Maybe u got wrong person?
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I know the answer of 25 but anda kaha hain?
Anda wahin hai make sure you are at right clue
I got the egg
Uss time dikh nahi raha tha
I saw all the options
Thanks 🤗