Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
meri toh hasi nikal gyi thi sunke 🤣
I was like did I hear it right 🤣
No wonder we are down with 30 episodes 🤣
Haya jumped in chullu bhar ka paani.
Kyu 😲 tmhe haya syndrome hua hai kya
Maybe Meerab arranged the food at 7pm and then he came at 3am.
No other explanation for 8 hrs 🤣
And Maryam changed the candles 🤪
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I cant... what do they have in khan mansion that the candles burn for 8 hours 🤣
Plot armour
Accha hua murtu ne wo khana nai khaya🤣