Mera bhi 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mera bhi 😭
Mpht and tere bin should nt have been aired at the same time 🤦
Ab nikhar ke aa rahi hai toxicity 🤣
You are spared of TereBinism
Congrats 😆
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
I don't think so
Fans are usually touchy when it comes to their favorites and Yumna is not being spared at all
I am talking in general about fans.
😆
Wahaj's fans atleast accept that the character is going wrong take the case of saad in mpht 😆
chhodo hame kya 🤪
Oh, where is my popcorn

Originally posted by: Madhuilove
aaj kounsa bahana hai , epi na dekhne ka 🤣
Meerab nahi kudegi 😭, yeh bahana hai
Not true😆 I save my sanity .
Oh.. I didnt know that 😆