Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
tomorrow is trp right?
Yes. But channel ko pehle hi mil jata hai shayad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
tomorrow is trp right?
Yes. But channel ko pehle hi mil jata hai shayad
wow akshara not in kasauli ki rani clothes? that's a first
Even parth is forgiven?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqp77_vvp7L/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I like their outfits! But what they are about to show is getting my heart rate up lol! So is this when they fast and the guy has to open it with food?
Cause if so then I think the whole day of fasting ak will feel dizzy and Abhimanyu will catch her from falling and make her drink water! They did that in season 2 lol! It was teej, but this was after Kartik and Vedikas wedding, this was the 3,000 episode celebration.
But yes skip skip skip the next few days
Originally posted by: iheartChai
It was only the cars Abhinav sold.
House is under Akshu’s name. I don't know if she will try and sell the house to pay for the medical bills at Birla hospital but I think Bade Papa would pay for them or even Abhi would say no payment. We are family still due to Akshu being Arohi's sister.
I think bade papa would do that.
Or maybe Kairav
Yeh sara aagayi aag me ghee dalne
Honeymoon bhi after shadi only but here they went on a pre honeymoon vacation.
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
off topic -gangur toh shaadi sudaa log kaliye he na?
Dhumtana dhumtana kand ke music sunnaye de rahe hai... Jarur kuch hone waala hai
I still wonder how arohi is okay with accepting rejected item(abhi)🤣 how come number 1 became number 2 🤣
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2