Originally posted by: midniteangel
I agree on he is V 😆
But 2nd line, I dont agree... woh KMK uska pata hona chahiye 🤣
Soch raha hoga jab contract breach hoga tab dikhaunga...but use kya pta attraction kaise bhi ho sakti hai 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I agree on he is V 😆
But 2nd line, I dont agree... woh KMK uska pata hona chahiye 🤣
Soch raha hoga jab contract breach hoga tab dikhaunga...but use kya pta attraction kaise bhi ho sakti hai 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
We get it.... you love creating threads 🤣
They have to win the couple award, atleast!
Vaise this show is already shot so they had planned it in this draggy way . They didn't knew it will become golden goose .
Yumna and Bilal were hilarious...
I only watched a few clips...
I liked her in Ishq e Laa.
.👌👌👌
She creates chemistry with everyone 🤔
Yes she has had a good chemistry with all her costars..
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
. Yesssss , Ishq e la too 👍🏼
I liked her with Azaan too☺️
Sofu, mujhe subah se nend aarahi hai.....kya karun yaar?
Originally posted by: shruti46
Vaise this show is already shot so they had planned it in this draggy way . They didn't knew it will become golden goose .
Because they planned to air it bi-weekly, the script seems to be written accordingly
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
They have to win the couple award, atleast!
Well they deserve it☺️😍