Originally posted by: Gundamwing
He just got lucky he had srk kajolWith his nepotism brigade he has no chance
I only liked his old movies..
The new ones I haven't watched it coz I wasnt interested.... except SOTY with varun, alia n siddharth
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
He just got lucky he had srk kajolWith his nepotism brigade he has no chance
I only liked his old movies..
The new ones I haven't watched it coz I wasnt interested.... except SOTY with varun, alia n siddharth
Good night guys!! ❤️
DELICIOUS ANGST IN THIS SCENE
I LOOVEEEEE IT
https://twitter.com/TheJTwitting/status/1641791819607318530?s=20
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I only liked his old movies..
The new ones I haven't watched it coz I wasnt interested.... except SOTY with varun, alia n siddharth
The last movie I saw was My name is Khan
After that KJo was done for me
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Woh definitely try karta! But jaise hi meeru consent na dikhati or deti woh piche haat jata phir garden mei jake cigarette phunk ne lagta!
Bechara murtasim blood ka pressure kaha kaha rehna uss waqt 🤣 aur garden mein cigarette ke saath kehta kaise ajeeb se raat haii yeh.
She is neither east or west
She is only TBA
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Woh definitely try karta! But jaise hi meeru consent na dikhati or deti woh piche haat jata phir garden mei jake cigarette phunk ne lagta!
Remember right after that hug scene when he tries to sit on the bed 😂😂😂
Congo for new thread 🥳
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
How wahaj must be feeling ,, Abdullah uncle koi story nahi dali that that Karan Johar has liked it ?🤣😂
What what happen?
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Yeh East side or west side akhir he kya…main kun side main hu lol
Where are you located?