Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
pallu๐ค
Topley zyaada wk nahi lene ka! I changed your name with someone elseโฆdhoka mat dena ab๐
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ye Topley kaun hai, mai pehli baar dekh rahi hun isko.
Same bro
Same ๐ค
I donโt woh keh raha hai jisse baat hui thi usne confirm nahi ki abhi
achoooooo
DK n Siraj got conflicted and wkt lost....
bro Lena kisi ki mat sunna๐กOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Topley zyaada wk nahi lene ka! I changed your name with someone elseโฆdhoka mat dena ab๐
me as well๐ค I will inform you guys if I get a chance๐ค

Prediction done
Thanks for the tag
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
33