Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: trouble_006
You would think no one would be able to beat Disha's outfit but then comes Ira Khan 😆
https://twitter.com/aamirfaNao/status/1642210253981851650?s=20
Why she is wearing that😆
Are the comments real ?? or photoshopped??😆
Just what are these outfits
Daddy issues? 😆 /s
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Just what are these outfits
aao sambha aao....tum bhi aao......😆
It’s already 103 pages. I don’t know where to begin. Ranveer and Bhumi’s outfits definitely put me in an hour long coma though
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
It’s already 103 pages. I don’t know where to begin. Ranveer and Bhumi’s outfits definitely put me in an hour long coma though
I think Zaara put everything on the first page....you should see ....they are so bad that they are hilarious..😆.and I don't know how you are going to read all the pages but the posts are more hilarious than the outfits...🤣
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Celebrities at NMACC https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWrEWUQE1eN/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
1