And here I just imagined AB In this dress🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And here I just imagined AB In this dress🤣
people really suck up to these ambanis eh 😆

This just came on nmacc hashtag🤣
This is what nightmares are made of...
Tiktok left India but India never left tiktok
more than the pics the comments are too die for … glad i came on today.. some of u guys should be stand up comedians 🤣
IKR?? I am just reading this thread for the comments....🤣
Jaggu Dada be like: Party mein aaney ka bhidu, jhaad lagane ka bhidu, oxygen lene ka bhidu 😎
Unless it's actual 'pot' in disguise? Something Nick jiju is deffo gonna need looking at the circus around him 😆
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Shibani Dandekar's sister and Karan Kkundra's ex
Oh.. Now I remember.. 🐒's ex she is😆
Like this style pretty and seductive and apt with the multi cultural theme. 

Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Celebrities at NMACC https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWrEWUQE1eN/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
1