Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what on earth he's wearingOriginally posted by: StarkGirl93
I think he just extended yesterday’s jacket
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqf1lxajSrC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Awaara hoon, awaara hoon
Ya gardish men hoon, asamaan ka taara hoon
Awaara hoon😆
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
ok bye 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 wtf is this. zoo se nikle pink carpet par paunche
Did he raid the zoo before coming here?
Aray ye purana pic hai. Pretty sure he's gonna beat this look by a mile though 😆
PLS STOP CALLING OUT BHUMI
If I were her I would wear the same with some cabinets made inside, steal things and hide it there and come back home with a full skirt heart
Mummy returns 🤣

She just came from the beach😆
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Celebrities at NMACC https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWrEWUQE1eN/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
1