Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
My respect for black suits has increased even more seeing what other men are wearing 😆
It's peacock blue actually Tom is coordinating with Zendaya, but yeah I get what you are saying couldn't agree more 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
My respect for black suits has increased even more seeing what other men are wearing 😆
It's peacock blue actually Tom is coordinating with Zendaya, but yeah I get what you are saying couldn't agree more 😆
Rekha

Kajal agarwal

Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
This pic should not reach Indian jugadu mothers varna bedsheets ke kapde banenge ghar par😭
After ur post.. I was looking at my bedsheet if its made intro dress.. NO!
Hrithik saba

.

Tom and Zendaya slaying
Sorry but this is a huge letdown from her Dior event looks.
I m sorry but Rekha Ji Thora ziada nhi hogaya 🤔
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Celebrities at NMACC https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWrEWUQE1eN/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
1