Yaar ghum coped yrkkh 🤣🤣
Sai ki dusri deal wala.shaddi🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar ghum coped yrkkh 🤣🤣
Sai ki dusri deal wala.shaddi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Why you want to send my Akshara Sharma back to that hell hole 😡
And stop calling her chorni 😡
Kya churaya hai usne sirf mere nav k dil k ilawa ☺️
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
After today's episode I am really feeling bad for Abhinav , yaar he's such a pure soul
His emotions as Abhir's father touched my heart ❤️
And I think we should stop bashing him 🥺
Akshara is very lucky to get a husband like nav nav 😍
Accha ?
Mujhe sirf abhimanyu se matlab hain..sirf abhi akshu ke liye chahiye
Haaa
Tumhe use dekh k kuch kuch nhi hota
You know after watching Nav Nav i have changed my plan to never marry
Now am going to final a husband like nav nav
Because I'm craving for drama..KM getting everything as per wish isn't something I sign for 🤗Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Why you want to send my Akshara Sharma back to that hell hole 😡
And stop calling her chorni 😡
it was a joke I was replying to Aarthi the only people I am interested in are Ak, Abhir , Ab and Abke Baal. Nothing elseOriginally posted by: Tapdance
Nitya...you are a sweetheart....🤗❤️
Kaha hai hair post🤔🤔 Did I miss the hair in it🤣
Basically I think they want to convey both Abhira have new bffs instead of each other...Sanitized Serpant is the bigger of two devils though for me anyday😆
I could never be pissed off at your posts, puhlease ❤️ check your PM🤣
he owes me hair Aishu he better be ready for a hair transplant
I am terrified of the serpent she teased him today about an intern must have seen him bare chest ( his six packs) that’s rather bold isn’t it for someone who has been told I won’t be able to love you.I can’t imagine talking to my to be husband like this and they are still not married so technically he’s still Neil’s brother.And he actually was shy.what I felt he has started liking her or maybe it’s my imagination they are setting this up for the scenes we are going to get in the resort.Arohi is quite bold compared to Akshu very confident about her femininity and her charm. This is the second time I felt she is seeking intimacy the other time was the bedroom decor day.
Yaaaaaar why you guyz are playing along
Mujhe ab ulti aa rhi hai 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I can't keep this facade anymore 😂😂😂😂
I'm going to wash my mouth now 😂😂
Happy April Fools Day Guys
Sai and satya ke shaadi mein ja rahe gua ...🤣
Jis ka mujhe tha intezaar woh gaadi aa gaye aagaye..(lyrics up down hai par mere emotions samajo)
Kriti are you sure it’s not true and it’s a prank
I almost got a heart attack and now if the world’s best heart surgeon quits who will be my surgeon and he owes me hair too.I have been practicing
tere Baal mujhe Dede Doctor
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Why you want to send my Akshara Sharma back to that hell hole 😡
And stop calling her chorni 😡
Nahee toxic abhi can move to kasuli,
She is chorni, she stole abhis heart!
Chor ho tum...birla hospital store room romance (BAA)
Before acha admi
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2