Yes, you have earned a master’s degree with distinction on TB!!! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, you have earned a master’s degree with distinction on TB!!! ❤️
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
He will be the one crying at the end. Meerab can easily live without him but murtasam will die without meerab!
Bechara he didn’t get to sleep with his wife yet!
perhaps he will die virgin!
Emmm I doubt he is virgin 😂
I think this is his greatest fear..
I know right, have we not established this many thread ago 😂😂😂 He is a one man woman our KMK ❤️
Finally caught up reading 40 pages LOL.
Is it just me.. i can watch the new promo on REPEAT. Cant get enough of it. YUMNA LOOKS AMAZING!!!!
Next level: Doctorate ❤️😂
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Please subscribe to turkey soaps for passionate kisses
And if you want more then switch to Italian soaps !
PTV main passionate and kisses are not used in same line , Passy is only for PEMRA !
I have never seen italian. I cannot add another language to my list.
My parents are already on the verge of disowning me
Finally caught up reading 40 pages LOL.
Is it just me.. i can watch the new promo on REPEAT. Cant get enough of it. YUMNA LOOKS AMAZING!!!!
I am taking a break from my thesis to catch up tooooo
wait for meeeeeeee
Ohhh 💔 she does have watery eyes.. what did he say???
https://twitter.com/yumnafan23/status/1641923701468798976?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Hahahaha he knows he gets bashed unnecessarily at times 😂
https://twitter.com/meethilassi_/status/1641923688143503361?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw